Scandic has opened Scandic Nørreport, a boutique resort situated in central Copenhagen, offering friends with a new type of resort encounter that includes 100 fashionable rooms and a rooftop bar overlooking the metropolis. Scandic Nørreport will also be the very first Danish lodge to be qualified in accordance to the Nordic Swan Ecolabel’s new, stricter necessities.
Found subsequent to Nørreport Station and Kongens Have, Scandic Nørreport is Scandic’s ninth resort in downtown Copenhagen and 29th hotel in Denmark. The hotel has been made with a emphasis on providing an ultra-relaxed continue to be in the coronary heart of the metropolis and capabilities a rooftop bar with spectacular views. The concept powering the hotel’s interior layout aims to create a warm, harmonious environment using calming Nordic tones alongside one another with Danish layout.
– Scandic Nørreport doesn’t just mark the opening of a new boutique resort with a excellent site and fantastic rooftop bar, it also marks the beginning of a occupied summer season all through which we’re on the lookout forward to welcoming Nordic vacationers again to Copenhagen all over again. The dimensions and structure of the resort go well with this part of the metropolis and will bolster our place in the resort current market in Copenhagen as we offer friends a new and a little unique style of Scandic hotel practical experience compared with our current portfolio in the cash, suggests Søren Faerber, Head of Scandic Hotels Denmark.
Degree 6, the hotel’s rooftop bar and terrace, is situated on the sixth flooring, large previously mentioned the city bustle, supplying magnificent sights of Nørreport Station and Kongens Have. Level Six’s thought is primarily based on higher-quality components and craft cocktails many thanks to a collaboration with a quantity of tiny Danish distilleries. Visitors will also be in a position to appreciate a wide range of lighter meals produced employing organic and natural and area substances.
– It feels terrific to convey a new Scandic resort to Copenhagen. Together with my full workforce, I’m wanting forward to welcoming company to a lodge with a distinct global nevertheless regional atmosphere wherever they can appreciate spectacular views from the rooftop bar and conclusion the day with a wonderful night’s sleep in a person of our 100 rooms, says Mads Brockmann-Petersen, Typical Supervisor at Scandic Nørreport.
Scandic is the only resort business in Denmark whose lodges are ecolabeled by the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, and Scandic Nørreport will be the very first Danish resort to be licensed in accordance to Nordic Swan Ecolabel’s new, harder demands that incorporate a specific emphasis on local weather effect. In practice, this indicates that Scandic Nørreport will aim on cutting down electrical power use and CO2 emissions, boost the use of ecolabeled cleaning products and solutions and serve extra environmentally food while lowering food items squander.
– Meeting the Nordic Swan Ecolabel’s new prerequisites demonstrates just how bold Scandic is in using duty for guarding the environment and addressing local climate alter. Scandic has focused on sustainability for lots of decades and the Nordic Swan Ecolabel is a single of the most critical tools in this procedure. I hope that other hotels will be impressed by Scandic and follow fit, says Martin Fabiansen, Director of Ecolabelling Denmark.
With the opening of Scandic Nørreport, Scandic now operates 13 lodges in Bigger Copenhagen with a full of 3,154 rooms.
Points about Scandic Nørreport
- 6 flooring, rooftop terrace
- Hotel house: ca 3,700 m2
- Rooms: 100
- Obtainable rooms: 5
- Allergy-helpful rooms: 5
- Cafe & bar seating: 80 inside of, 110 outside
- Architect (building): PLH Arkitekter
- Home proprietor: ATP
- Development year: 2020–2022
- Environmental certification: Nordic Swan Ecolabel
For a lot more information, be sure to speak to:
Oscar Brehmer, Interaction Manager, Scandic Inns Group
Mobile phone: +46 721 709 297
(Visited 1 situations, 1 visits nowadays)